Who has won the incredible prizes from the employee giving campaign? The moment we all have been waiting for…
- Heavy Machine Sandbox Playtime – Hilary Kline
- Phantom Dumper Super Pack – Jennifer Bell
- VR Police Training – Kathi Lewis
- Pool + Fitness Prizes – Mike Smith
- Movie Screening in Library Hall for 100 of your friends and family – Aleda Moeller
- Shirley won’t yell at you for one month – a truly priceless gift – Tom Phelps
- Fire Dept Swag and Gear – Kurt Falkenthal
Winners will need to contact the department of which prize they have won to coordinate. If you need help finding who to contact, please reach out to Human Resources.
Our top donors in this years campaign were:
- Captain, BJ Robinson
- Sergeant, Chad Black
- Library Director, Charlene Crozier
- Council Member, Debra Lauret
- City Attorney, Heather Schriever
- Deputy City Attorney, Steven Earl
Please come to HR to receive a prize donated by United Way as a simple Thank You for your donation!
The great success of this years Employee Giving Campaign was all thanks to each and every single one of you! We raised $13,552.92 for the local charities and people in our community that are in need! To learn more about where this money will be going, please visit UnitedWayUC.org.
If you have not donated yet, you are not too late! You can sign up for payroll deductions here. Or you can donate some of your vacations hours here. There are also service kits you can put together available for pick up and drop off in the HR office!